Monday 16 December 2019

Methodology reflection 3


So, I’m sitting here reflecting on this last mission and I mean I’ve learned a lot. I’m happy with the grade I got and all and in a bitter sweet kinda way I’m well a little sad but mainly I’m super happy it’s over I know I probably shouldn’t say that but god it was so stressful like STRESSFUL!!!!!!!!!
run away jann arden GIF by CTV
I improved my teamwork skills which I have done in every mission I did get to experiment with video editing at the very beginning before deciding Nadine was gonna do the edit and with that it was definitely the best choice.  I am super happy with how this all came out the video looked great my voice never want to hear that again ugh disgusting!!!!! The girls out did themselves as well I thought that that they put so much effort in and I think everyone of us did great. I do think we could have improved in some aspects (because there is always room for improvement you know like if everything was perfect what would be the actual point no thanks) for example I think our time management skills could do with work. We had an issue of someone always either being sick or busy with something etc for like a period of the project and that was really frustrating but that is part of life and considering that the project came out really well considering how bad we were at times with our time management at points. We were having issues with our audio and when we where re recording we all had a hard time with keeping a straight face and not laughing at each other and ourselves. This was especially difficult for me as I have a lot of anxiety of talking in front of others especially when I can see there fasces. (Nadine was getting very annoyed with me and Enoh during this point because I just really couldn’t stop laughing and Enoh was making me laugh without even trying.) I would like to apologise to Nadine for that as well.

If I was doing this mission again, I wouldn’t change much just maybe the time management and I would personal would have done some editing to help Nadine out. I think we did very well, and I had a lot of fun doing this mission yes, I had moments of pure stress, but they were balanced out by the moments of laughter (both nervous and of joy) yeah it was an experience. The time spent on this mission definitely is reflected in the finale presentation I was super happy with how it turned out and I’m glad that we did something different to the majority because I think it helped us out in the finale product. I think our group worked well because we all knew each other out side of this which meant that it was easier for us to get a work flow I think this helped us out because we didn’t have go through that awkward stage of getting to know each other.
Signing off
John Garry
GIF by 2018 MTV Video Music Awards


No comments:

Post a Comment

Methodology reflection 3

So, I’m sitting here reflecting on this last mission and I mean I’ve learned a lot. I’m happy with the grade I got and all and in a bitter...