Monday 30 September 2019

Introduction to a future who know's

Hi my names John!!

Hi I'm John. I am 20 years old. I have four brothers and a sister. So what do you really need to know about me other than those three basic facts well that's normally up to you. Well it kinda still is except I'm just leaving this information here for someone to read if they want. So since I was a kid I've had a fascination with space... like other space (obviously) to me it's always been the concept of the universe always expanding and we are only seeing a very small fraction of it that's amazed me that even though we are in the universe really for just a blip we are part of a giant machine. It was something that gave me comfort when I was first diagnosed with epilepsy as a child that everything had a purpose even if it was a thing like epilepsy.

Then when I was sixteen and I was re-diagnosed with epilepsy that concept didn't really give me the same kind of comfort it did the opposite in fact. But at this time I found my love for reading and also Marvel movies and TV shows. so what was it that appealed to me about reading and Marvel exactly well, when I would sit down to read or watch a movie/ tv show I felt like I was a viewer in someone else's mind/ world. I was seeing the world through their eyes and not my own which was nice because I wasn't someone who had seizure's or someone who had to go to hospital appointments instead of school trips. I was all the characters in the books I read. I would watch these people come together to be more than their individual parts to take on an unimaginable treat and that gave me comfort but also hope.

 Currently my favorite book I've read is Scythe by Neil Shusterman, my favorite Movie is Avengers Endgame and my favorite TV shows are Marvel's cloak and dagger and Marvel's Runaways.  I also enjoy music my taste in music varies from rock to really anything. I grew up just outside a village called Dunderry in Meath but I spent most of my time in the the local Gaeltacht, Rath Chairn because I have cousins their. I went to school in Rath Chairn for five years and I can't speak a word of Irish even though half of my family is fluent oops... Well that's about it from me for now. Thank you for reading all that if you've made it this far. 


  Poster for Marvel's Runaways season 3 created by Marvel entertainment. 
   marvelsrunaways Source: https://www.instagram.com/marvelsrunaways/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Methodology reflection 3

So, I’m sitting here reflecting on this last mission and I mean I’ve learned a lot. I’m happy with the grade I got and all and in a bitter...