Friday 11 October 2019

Progress of mission 1

I joined a group with Flosie and Natalia. We have decided to do mission on art of the animated gif. In this blog entry I will be talking about my hopes for what I will learn from working with the girls and what I hope to gain from this project myself.

We all decided in our lab that we wanted to do the art of animated gif. Then we had to decide on how we wanted to present. Natalia had the brilliant idea that we make a video for are presentation. After a few minutes of discussing how that would work we all came to agreement that we would.
danny devito wow GIF by QuickBooks
As a group we decided this was a pretty smart way to do the presentation as many people would not do that (hopefully). The only issue we had with creating a video is well it's very time consuming and we had the added issue that one of us was traveling to Moldova (Natalia!!!). So we set about planning the filming and then Natalia would deal with the editing and me and Flosie would  deal with creating the presentation.

We all met the morning of the recording to plan how we were going to structure the video and to share what we had learned. Then we chose the information that would make it into the video.

I learned a lot from Natalia and Flosie. For example from Natalia I learned you can actually make the process of making a presentation as enjoyable as the finished product. From Flosie I learned to keep positive and it's ok to make as many mistakes as you need to before you get it right. I hoped to learn more about the history of gif's and their creation which I did.

All that's left to do is the final bits of the presentation and then present let's hope it all goes to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Methodology reflection 3

So, I’m sitting here reflecting on this last mission and I mean I’ve learned a lot. I’m happy with the grade I got and all and in a bitter...