Tuesday 15 October 2019

The final update!!!!!

Tomorrow is the day!!!!


I've finished my parts of the presentation. I'm just waiting on the finale pieces of from Flosie and Natalia. As a group we have learned many things like how Gif is pronounced "Jif". I honestly didn't think that there would be so much background about the origins of gif's. I was completely taken back when I found out that Steve Wilhite wanted to name it after his favorite peanut butter but jut changed the first letter like wow!!!!!

As individuals we learned mostly from websites and online articles (because that's are nature online I guess.) We brought what we learned and structured are presentation around the most relevant information and formed a script for are video. I learned that I actually enjoy have a dynamic where everyone in a group where everyone is somewhat a leader. For example when I would suggest we did something and the one of the girls was unsure and then I would insist we at least try it out. We all took this approach If we really thought something would make the presentation better. This didn't always work but when it did it was an amazing feeling. I also learned that I improve on my own ideas when I have someone to bounce off. Flosie and Natalia where to great team members to bounce ideas off of. 

From my own Non biased opinion I think we are gonna have one of the best presentation in the class. Mainly because we don't just have a few slides of just writing. We have a video that we put a lot of effort into to deliver the information in an entertaining way. I would have preferred more time just with timing of Natalia go to Moldova if we even had an extra week we could have maybe added like 10% to are already 100% killer presentation. Wish us luck.      
im learning GIF by Chelsea Handler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Methodology reflection 3

So, I’m sitting here reflecting on this last mission and I mean I’ve learned a lot. I’m happy with the grade I got and all and in a bitter...