Monday 16 December 2019

culture assignment 1 planning


This week we started the planning phase for our second mission culture. Me and Danniella have chosen YouTube as our missions. We decided we would each make our own video one being what a first video by any youtuber stating out would look like low quality and then one video that is of better quality. We want to do this to show how YouTube channels are constantly growing and changing. We also have decided to do research on incomes and growth of popular YouTube channels to try and identify any common trends between the different types of channels across the platform. We each decided to start doing our own research and then meet up in person. I haver decided to look through popular Youtuber’s videos and viewing there older videos to try and identify some trends I have also decided to research.

Me and Danniella have had issues with meeting up as it is reading week and we both have other commitments and so to combat this we have decided to video call each other to share our findings of our research. We have planned to try and meet up but with everything going on in Danniella’s life I highly doubt that it will happen.  

We have tried to meet up but due to unforeseen circumstances Dannillea has not been able to do much work and I have found myself carrying the entire weight of the mission by myself. I don’t know how I’m going to manage the all the work by myself, but I am just going to have to manage. I have planned it out that hopefully I can get this to work out. I have decided to see if there is anyone else looking for a group who maybe couldn’t find a group before now. Wish me luck.
Paul Giamatti Lol GIF by AMC Networks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Methodology reflection 3

So, I’m sitting here reflecting on this last mission and I mean I’ve learned a lot. I’m happy with the grade I got and all and in a bitter...