Monday 16 December 2019

Culture project post 2


I have found someone who needed a group Shane. He has decided to do the background research of some YouTube videos and Youtubers salaries. The project is not what I would hope for it to be done. I can’t really blame anything specific, so I am just going to have to just get on with it. I have begun to film my video today. It is proving to be more difficult than I thought it would be I have over an hour of footage I have decided to use premier pro to edit it because we will be using it for the finale mission. The planning of the video has been a great asset in getting the video exactly how I want it to be. It doesn’t mean I haven’t messed it up several times in the filming process from my phone’s storage to me messing up a lot of times from stuttering to stumbling over my sentences etc... This isn’t as easy as I thought it would be, I guess I was just really naïve as thought it would be really easy to get it to be perfect. I have learned a lot of this over the project so far.

The editing is being a very difficult and a lot of the moments I’m trying to get the edit down to as small amount of time as much as possible, so I just won’t have the making the presentation to long as I won’t want to bore the audience. I am just waiting on some research slides from Shane so I can start forming our presentation.

I have had issues with exporting the video the quality is coming out different on a all the devices I have watched it on. There were no issues with uploading the video to YouTube it was actually quite easy however the file type seems to actually be the problem. I have had to just accept this because I’m not going to be able to change it at such a late date. I showed the video to Shane he thought it was good enough. We organized the presentation adding the information in the correct order.
marriage boot camp GIF by WE tv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Methodology reflection 3

So, I’m sitting here reflecting on this last mission and I mean I’ve learned a lot. I’m happy with the grade I got and all and in a bitter...