Monday 16 December 2019

Methodology Planning 1


I started this project full on (kind of hoping I was reading it wrong for a while and hoping it was really about mythology) (That’s a joke by the way just in case you didn’t get that). I went straight to getting myself a group this took a while however I joined a group with Nadine from group 1 and Enoh from group 4. We chose to do Text analysis for this mission at this current point in time I know nothing about text analysis don’t know what it is or what it’s used for I just think it seems cool and also not many groups seem to be doing it so that works in our favour right??????? God I really hope so otherwise I’ll just go eat a cake to myself or something, I guess.  We started planning on finding out what text analysis is and what its used for. Once we figured that out, we had to chose what we what texts we were going to choose so after much debate we eventually got three texts to analyse two being scripts and one being a novel. We chose this format because it seemed like a better format as a lot of what we where doing is just voice over so we wanted to do things that wouldn’t need much explaining.

We then decided to split the task between the three of us because we have three main parts. Nadine wanted to have the edit, so we all agreed on that pretty much straight away. Then me and Enoh said we would do the research Enoh said she wanted to get the background on text analysis and put it into her words for the video. I was left with using and researching Voyant which yay (leave the dyslexic member to do the actual analysing of text nah it was grand because I didn’t have to actually examine it). I’ll talk more about that in the Process post, but we had a plan and we were determined we worked for about seven hours the first two days each planning and gathering the research we needed. (The amount of people I had to tell I couldn’t meet up was ridiculous but also well worth it I think). I am very optimistic about this project the team seems enthusiastic about the mission so hopefully we produce something that matches our enthusiasm. God I hope this goes well I really do. Nadine and Enoh seem like there on top of their stuff I hope I’m not the one who lets everyone down. I’m sure this mission will go really well fingers crossed anyway.

I think it’s a really interesting topic we chose Like every other group seems to be doing journalism. It must be the Gif of this mission, I guess. I just want to see what we come up with and how it looks and all that you know like will it look good or well I don’t know if I can say it so I’ll just put the emoji I guessđŸ’©  .
excited royal wedding GIF by Rachael Ray Show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Methodology reflection 3

So, I’m sitting here reflecting on this last mission and I mean I’ve learned a lot. I’m happy with the grade I got and all and in a bitter...